Selfies from above – my viewpoint:
Despite the unavoidable cleavage in the picture, I’ve been told that selfies from above are taken to slim the face of the subject. Okay…
- I’m assuming that when women take selfies from above, that they are saying, “check out my cleavage”. I know it’s supposed to make faces look slimmer, but as men we’re not paying attention to that.
- There’s joy in crossing off items on your to-do list. It feels so good that sometimes I write stuff I’ve already done on the list… just so I can cross it off.
- I wonder if the Baha Men ever found out who let the dogs out?
- A lot of American shows have actors from England. You never know until they do an interview. My response is, “wow him/her, too!”
- I’m learning new features of Zoom every time I use it. Backgrounds, whiteboards, and more.
- I’ll answer the questions on your post – but the copy & paste is a complete turnoff. I like the social media “get to know you” questions. But, as soon I see copy and paste – I keep scrolling.
- Cookouts… the food is cooked out – but all the people stay in… If I go to a cookout, I’d rather be “out”. Otherwise, it’s just a get together with grilled food.
- For every truck parked on the sidewalk with the tire coming off the rim – there’s a great story. This happened a couple houses down from me. It looked like somebody had one helluva night.
- It’s no coincidence… masks make your face itch. As soon as you put them on, something itches.
- The novelty of my “quarantine look” is starting to wear off. I thought it would be cool to grow a quarantine beard, but my wife said I’m starting to look like Papa Smurf.
- If 2020 was a movie.. It would be a Science Fiction-Horror-Drama-Fantasy-Comedy-Disaster movie.