Too Many Shades Of Black Paint:
I went shopping for black paint at Lowes. I was shocked when I reached the swatches. I had no idea there were many different shades of black paint. It was overwhelming, because with most of them I couldn’t tell the difference.
- There aren’t enough tubas in mainstream music. Raphael Saadiq was revolutionary in adding one to the song “Still Ray”.
- Skyrizi sounds more like a rapper than a medication. It’s an interesting name for a medication. When I hear it, I can’t help but think of Shy Glizzy.
- As more things become “self service”, prices need to decrease to account for my labor.
- I’m being generous with the age. But! Once you turn 9 yrs old, “I don’t know” becomes an invalid reason for doing something stupid.
- Just because they’re labeled “Sports Drink” – that doesn’t make them healthy or a good beverage choice for spectators at a sporting event. They are mostly sugar.
- Evidently, people don’t like being “inconvenienced” having to move over for ambulances and firetrucks.
- Apollo Creed had two other children. They made two movies about a “side baby” – with no mention of the other children. #creed
- Sitting at a stop sign is not a good time to stop-and-send-a-text-message. A red light is more considerate. But, when the light turns green – go! #move
- I never knew there were so many different shades of black paint. I just thought it was black paint.
- When you pay attention… Starbucks is a very noisy place. I like to sit with my laptop, but it’s hard to focus without noise cancelling headphones.
- In terms of the way you look, dress – the term “professional” is relative to your profession. A professional skateboarder would look silly skating in a 3-piece suit.