Two and a Half Men – The Harper boys:
Two and a Half Men reruns are still funny, but only the older episodes. I like the original cast with Charlie Sheen. The show lost a lot after he left the show. I enjoyed some of the later episodes, but it just wasn’t the same.
- A lot of change starts with somebody giving a f$@%. Nothing gets done without somebody caring.
- One of the most dangerous places on earth is the parking lot of a Starbucks with a drive-thru. I sometimes have to run for my life to avoid getting hit by cars.
- Free tire air at Royal Farms is nice, but there’s almost always a wait to use it. Sometimes it’s quicker just to spend the dollar.
- MTV needs to bring back “MTV Unplugged”… It was great platform for some great music. But, I’m afraid if they did it now it would be a competition or a reality show.
- Two and A Half Men was better with Charlie Sheen. When they added Ashton Kutcher, the show just didn’t feel the same. Then it just got weird
- Al Pacino is the man! He’s one of my favorite actors.
- The phrase “and other natural flavors” is reason for concern. There is no regulation on what is a ‘natural flavor’.
- “Boneless Wings” are just adult chicken nuggets. I’m now a lazier eater. So, I’m not a big fan of wings.
- I forget that my car has a horn. It pretty much serves no purpose. I so rarely use it,
- Pick any subject and you’ll find thousands of experts on the internet willing to sell you their “secrets”.
- There eventually comes a time when a trashcan becomes trash. They serve a purpose until they become the purpose they serve. That’s pretty deep to describe a trashcan.